The Youth Ambassador Program gives CYS members the opportunity to explore arts advocacy skills through acts of service that help turn members into lifelong supporters of the arts.
- All activities are tracked in the Ambassador Form by the CYS Manager.
- Members are responsible for submitting their activities via the Ambassador Form by the deadline March 28.
- Members earn service points by completing acts of Engagement, Volunteerism, and Support, during the CYS season.
- Ambassadors at each level will be recognized from the stage at the Spring Concert.
- Pins are awarded for each level at the Spring Fling and can be worn with Concert Dress at the Spring Concert.