The Youth Ambassador Program gives CSOYO the opportunity to explore arts advocacy skills through acts of service that help turn YO members into lifelong supporters of the arts.
- Participation is limited to current YO members.
- All activities are coordinated and tracked by the CSOYO Manager.
- Members are responsible for scheduling and providing their own transportation to activities.
- Members earn service points by completing acts of Attendance, Volunteerism, Support, and Engagement during each concert cycle.
- Ambassadors at each level will be recognized in concert programs and from the stage at concerts.
- Pins are awarded for each level near the end of each concert cycle and can be worn with Concert Dress and to rehearsals.
|Red Ambassadors||Blue Ambassadors||Green Ambassadors|
|3 services/season||8 services/season||12 services/season|
Examples of Qualifying Activities:
|Attend a CSO Concert, check in on social media||Volunteer at CSO Petting Zoo Event||Make a Thank You Video||Invite a fellow musician to YO Open House|
|Attend a local concert, check in on social media or bring back a program||Buddy Program: Participate in a 1-hr mentor session with your Buddy||Write a thank you note to a CSOYO Donor||Have your parents attend the YO Parent Meeting|
|Attend YO Meetup at a CSO Masterworks Concert or YO Wednesday||Volunteer at CSOYO Auditions||Raise money for the CSOYO through a personal fundraising event (2 servs)||Have your parents attend a YO Open Rehearsal Night|
|Attend at CSOYO Social Event||Volunteer at a CSO Event or concert||Share your YO story via video or social media||Serve on the YO Student Panel|
|Play in a chamber ensemble at a non-YO event||Act as an official CSOYO Recruiter at a school|
2022-2023 Service Award Deadlines:
Please complete your reports by these dates in order to be considered for service credits:
- Fall Concert: October 27, 2021
- Winter Concert: Feb. 23, 2022
- Spring Concert: April 27, 2022