The CYS relies heavily on parental involvement in order to meet our programming goals and provide a safe environment for our members. Parent volunteers are much appreciated and the CYS requests that each member’s family volunteer a minimum of four (4) hours per season.
- Attendance Helpers: Volunteers are needed to check in members at the attendance table at rehearsals and concerts.
- Setup / Breakdown Helpers: Volunteers are needed to help setup or breakdown the chairs and stands at the beginning of the end of rehearsals.
- Photographer Helpers: Volunteers skilled in photography, are asked to join us on spirit nights to help us create content and capture members in action.
- Concert Helpers: Volunteers are needed to assist as leads for each orchestra room as they monitor warm-up room monitoring, lead orchestra to and from stage, sit with orchestra members during the concert, and help with dismissal of younger orchestras.
- Other: Social Media helpers, fundraising helpers, rehearsal helpers (those with string experience)
We use the volunteer program called Better Impact to track your volunteer hours. Please click the button labeled Better Impact below to sign up today.
Thank you in advance for your support and assistance!