The CSOYO relies heavily on parental involvement in order to meet our programming goals and provide a safe environment for our members. Parent volunteers are much appreciated and the CSOYO requests that each member’s family volunteer a minimum of 2 hours per season.
Please click on the button below to see available dates and time slots.
- Attendance: On Monday Night Rehearsals, parents are needed to check in members at the attendance table.
- Hall Monitors: On Monday Night Rehearsals, parents are needed to be hall monitors to ensure the safety of our members.
- Tuners: Parents who are string players are needed to help with tuning in all orchestras a few minutes prior to their weekly rehearsals.
- Concerts: Parents are needed to assist with check-in, warm-up room monitoring, sitting with orchestra members during the concert, and other duties at the concert venues. These volunteers receive free admission to the concert once their volunteer duties are completed. Families are limited to one concert volunteer shift per season.
- Auditions: Parents are needed to assist during the annual audition process.
Once signed up, if you are unable to serve, please remove your name from the sign-up and notify the CSOYO Manager by 9 AM on Monday morning.
Thank you in advance for your support and assistance!