Tickets for events in the 22-23 CSOYO Season are not yet on sale.
Complimentary Tickets: Any private teacher or school music director with one or more students in the CSOYO may receive one (1) complimentary ticket to a CSOYO Concert per season. Teachers/Directors should contact the Box Office by phone 423.267.8583 to reserve their complimentary ticket at least three days prior to the concert.
As a benefit of membership in the CSOYO, all YO Members are eligible for one (1) free admission for themselves to any of the 2022-23 CSO Season Masterworks Concerts held at the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium. Each YO member is encouraged to attend at least one CSO Masterworks concert per season.
Youth Ambassador credits can be earned for attendance, and many of these concerts feature a special “Members Only” Meet-up experience at intermission for YO Members who are attending.
To attend a Masterworks Concert:
This offer does not apply to concerts outside the CSO Masterworks Series
Member Only: Reserve your ticket by 3 PM the Wednesday before the concert by calling 423.267.8583 or by emailing the Box Office Manager. Requests can be made to sit near friends, but reservations are for the member only. Your free ticket will be available at Will Call for pickup.
Member with Parents/Guardians: To be seated together, call the Box Office in advance at 423.267.8583 and request the CSOYO Parent/Guardian, “Buy-One-Get-One-Free” ticket (Price Level 2 & 3 only) to receive the discount to purchase one adult ticket and receive one free adult ticket. Limit is one per household per concert. Tickets will be available at Will Call for pickup.
Member with Guests: To be seated together, call the Box Office in advance at 423.267.8583 and buy the add-on tickets. Tickets will be available at Will Call for pickup.
CSO OPEN REHEARSALS
Members are invited to attend scheduled Masterwork Open Rehearsals with the CSO Musicians. See and hear professional musicians and conductors up close and learn what a professional orchestra rehearsal is really like. This experience is a Member Benefit provided to current CSOYO members only, free of charge. Login into the Members page for available dates and locations.
Open Rehearsal Procedures
1. Sign up by the Sunday before: All attendees must sign up with the CSOYO Manager by Sunday evening prior to the rehearsal date in order to be placed on the Door List. Attendance is limited to current YO Members only (no parents or guests). The CSOYO Manager will be onsite at all times. Late submissions will not be considered.
2. Arrive On Time: Attendees should arrive no later than 7:15 PM. Due to union regulations, the rehearsal will start promptly and no movement is allowed on or off stage during the rehearsal. There will be one break. Any late attendees will be held at the door may or may not be seated.
3. Be Professional: Food and drink, phones, cologne/perfume, talking, movement and other distractions are disruptive to the rehearsal and are not permitted. Anyone in violation may be asked to leave the rehearsal. YO Members will have time to converse and ask questions during the break. Attendees will only be permitted backstage, onstage or in the reserved section of the house.
4. No Shows: Due to the limited capacity of the Open Rehearsals, members who sign up but do not attend prevent other members from enjoying this benefit. Members who do not show up without a reasonable explanation, will not be permitted to sign up for any future Open Rehearsals.
5. High Demand: Members may be limited to three (3) open rehearsals per season to give all members an opportunity to attend.