What you will learn:
- Score studying
- Management and leadership skills
- Rehearsal technique
- Orchestra operations
- Must be a college (undergraduate or graduate) music student in the Chattanooga area
- Proficiency in English
- Due April 1
- Notification by May 1
- Submit the Online Application Form (at the bottom of this page) that includes the following:
- Supporting material
- Link to a conducting video preferred
- If none available, video/audio of a performance on your main instrument is acceptable
- Include the link to a video answering the following questions:
- Introduce yourself: name, college you attend, your major, etc.
- Why do you want this scholarship? How will this scholarship help your career?
- What do you want to learn from this experience?
- Letter of Recommendation (have your reference send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Submissions are currently closed for the Kayoko Dan Conducting Scholarship.