Job Title: Patron Services and Marketing Assistant
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Compensation: 12.50-15.00 an hour depending on experience.
Hours: Part time (29 hours a week) Monday- Friday; Select Concert Nights
Basic Function: The basic function of the Patron Services and Marketing Assistant is to provide support to the Director of Marketing and Patron Services Manager with duties relating to ticket sales, website and social media content, website management, email campaigns, and more. A Patron Services and Marketing Assistant must be an energetic and motivated salesperson, providing stellar customer service to CSO patrons.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell tickets to patrons via in-person or phone utilizing CRM.
• Respond to ticket buyers and marketing queries via in-person, phone, email, or social media.
• Assist with creating content for social media channels.
• Assist with updating website and CRM content.
• Assist with creation and implementation of all subscription campaigns including renewal materials, season brochures, and other acquisition and direct mail materials.
• Track marketing materials, schedules, and ad deadlines.The duties listed above are not all-inclusive. The person in this position is expected to perform other work-related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.Work Requirements and Qualifications
• GED or HS diploma required, some college experience preferred
• One to three years of experience in customer service, box office, or sales environment. Previous ticketing and marketing experience required.
• Strong computer skills.
• Experience in website design and content development, including using platforms like Canva, photoshop etc..
• Experience in social media marketing and digital media.
• Technical experience with CRM and analytical systems.
• Requires strong phone skills, customer service, and sales. An ability to problem-solve and think quickly on one’s feet and deal with a variety of different personalities and situations while conducting duties in a positive, professional manner in the best interest of the CSO.
• Ability to use a standard office phone.
• Knowledge of classical music is helpful, but not required.
To apply, submit a resume to email@example.com
Applications are open now. In order to be fully considered, candidates should submit a one-page resume by April 15th, 2022. The position will start in early May.
The Chattanooga Symphony and Opera reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. All employees are expected to adhere to all terms and conditions of the Association’s Personnel Policies and Employment Manuals and other Association policies and procedures which may be promulgated and published from time to time.