Can you match where each instrument usually sits?
Coming to a concert is lots of fun! Follow these tips to make sure you have a great time with us.
- Arrive a little early so you can find your seat and get settled.
- Remain seated during the performance.
- Keep your voice low when talking between pieces.
- Turn off cell phones or other noisemakers.
- Applaud at the end of musical pieces. If you’re not sure if the piece is over, watch for the conductor to completely lower their arms – that means the piece is over!