First Tennessee Foundation, Presenting Sponsor
Barnett & Company, VIP Sponsor
Come get UnCorked at the party in the park!
Online and over the phone ticket sales have ended, but tickets WILL be available at Renaissance Park at 6pm until they are sold out.
UnCorked isn’t your typical symphony gala.
Grab your friends and join us on the banks of the Tennessee River for wine tasting, some of Chattanooga’s best cuisine, and of course, music for sipping and dancing.
Saturday, May 13, 2017
6:30 to 9:30pm
VIP IS SOLD OUT!
This year’s VIP tent will feature Wines of the World. Industry experts will provide you with samples of several varieties of wines from various regions such as Spain, France, Italy, the U.S, Chile, Argentina, and more.
All VIP attendees receive a souvenir wine glass and plate, PLUS FREE PARKING in the CTC lot with a provided shuttle.
This VIP experience includes exclusive hors d’oeuvres.
Hope you’re hungry.
We’re partnering with some of Chattanooga’s finest restaurants to bring some of their most scrumptious bites for you. Bring your appetite!
Here’s who’s on the menu this year:
- Bluewater Grille: White chocolate bread pudding
- Paired with Risata Moscato D’Asti
- Chicken Salad Chick: A trio of summer salads in phyllo cups
- Paired with Eguren Protocolo Rose
- Chattz Coffee: French roast and Ethiopian brewed coffees, iced for the occasion
- Clumpies: Handmade Ice Cream
- Culinard: Sous Vide Shoulder tenderloin with red wine demi-glase, atop garlic and herb whipped potatoes and microgreens
- Paired with Hecht & Bannier Languedoc Rouge
- Dish ‘T Pass: Brisket Taco with pickled onion & Chipotle barbecue aioli; Chicken Shwarma Taco with mango chutney
- Paired with Charvin Cotes-du-Rhone Rose
- Five: Uptown Shrimp and Beignets
- Paired with Bodegas Volver Tarima Blanco
- FoodWorks: Shrimp & Grits
- Paired with Paul Hobbs Pulenta Chardonnay
- Frothy Monkey: Assorted hors d’oeuvres
- Paired with Rock Wall Rock Hound Red Blend
- Full Moon Burger & Bar: Bone-in chicken wings, black bean hummus wrap pinwheels, open face salmon dip and cucumber tea sandwiches
- Paired with Chloe Pinot Grigio
- Lakeshore Grille: Saku tuna lollipop with ginger carrots and seaweed salad
- Paired with Rock Wall Rock Hound Red Blend
- Ovalle’s Mexican Cafe: Fish tacos
- Paired with Sea Salt Sauvignon Blanc
- Rolling J’s Bistro: Drunken Peach Cobbler
- Paired with Anna Codorniu Dulce
- Sequatchie Cove Creamery: Assorted farmstead cheeses made using time honored European traditions with a distinctly Southern flair
- Sip: Cheesy Garlic Biscuits
- Southside Social: Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Terra Mae Appalachian Bistro: Mussel Ceviche
- Paired with Domaine des Cassagnole Gros Manseng
- The Feed Co.: Smoked rib tips with Carolina gold and creamy cole slaw
- Paired with Resso Garnacha Tinto
- The Local Juicery + Kitchen: Raw Garlicy Kale Salad with Almond Pate, Raw Pad Thai, and Raw Keylime Pie*
- Paired with Domaine Font Mars Picpoul
- Tremont Tavern: Hog Smackers with chipotle barbecue sauce and house made slaw
- Paired with 1000 Stories Zinfandel
- Two Sons: Fresh Cinnamon Rolls
- Paired with Peter Mertes Riesling
What’s a party with the Chattanooga Symphony without great music?
Party guests will dance the night away to Chattanooga’s own OGYA World Music Band.
OGYA (pronounced O-jah and means FIRE) brings hot, sultry rhythms of West Africa, the Caribbean and the Americas with high-energy original compositions. Founded by Kofi Mawuko from Ghana, West Africa and now living in Chattanooga, OGYA is comprised of well experienced musicians who have played with renowned musicians around the world. OGYA band plays high energy music that will make you dance and dance and dance till you are out of breath and then they slow it down to the sultry rhythms of jazz and soul-soothing reggae rhythms. Highlight performances include opening for LadySmith Black Mbazo at NightFall Concert Series and opening for Reuben Studdard Concert. In June 2009, OGYA performed at Bonnaroo, the world’s largest music festival.
The only thing silent at this party is the auction.
Be prepared to bid on fabulous trips, luxurious items, and one-of-a-kind CSO experiences.
Benefiting the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera, the city’s only fully professional performing arts organization.
The mission of the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera is to inspire, engage, and enrich the greater Chattanooga community through music and music education.
Inspire. Engage. Enrich.
Support for UnCorked will help fund important education and enrichment initiatives, such as:
- Introducing over 25,000 students to classical music through the CSO’s Ensembles int he Schools Program.
- Allowing over 7,000 students to attend Young People’s Concerts at the Tivoli Theatre and in Cleveland.
- Serving thousands from the community through free concerts such as Pops on the River, our Sensory Friendly concerts, and Out and About ensemble performances.
- Collaborating with other local arts, education, and non-profit organizations such as the Creative Discovery Museum, Hunter Museum of Art, Chattanooga Market, Chattanooga Ballet, and more.
Help us put the party together.
It takes lots of hands to put UnCorked together.
5/3 – all positions are filled. Thanks for your interest!
Want more information about volunteering? Please contact Volunteer Manager, Sarah Marczynski.
More than 1000 party goers attend UnCorked each year including symphony supporters, wine and food enthusiasts, and others from the community looking for a fun and beautiful evening. More than 20 local restaurants donate tapas-sized food samplings and wine is provided through a local distributor.
For UnCorked 2017, Sponsors receive VIP tickets (or double the GA tickets) PLUS free and dedicated parking, name recognition on event materials, and in season long CSO materials.
For more information about becoming a corporate partner, contact Matthew Hubbard 423.267.8583 ext. 2103, or email@example.com
UnCorked is made possible through the support of the following generous corporate partners:
Henderson, Hutcherson, and McCullough + Carl and Paula Henderson
- UnCorked! will happen rain or shine
- No refunds or exchanges
- All entrants must show valid i.d. to be admitted
- Dress is casual! Feel free to wear shorts, khakis, sundresses, etc.
- Getting social? Use #CSOUnCorked for pictures and more fun!