First Tennessee Foundation, Presenting Sponsor
Barnett & Company, VIP Sponsor
Come get UnCorked at the party in the park!
UnCorked isn’t your typical symphony gala.
Grab your friends and join us on the banks of the Tennessee River for wine tasting, some of Chattanooga’s best cuisine, and of course, music for sipping and dancing.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
6:30 to 9:30pm
Click here to buy your tickets! HURRY – they sell out!
This year’s VIP tent will feature Wines of the World. Industry experts will provide you with samples of several varieties of wines from various regions such as Spain, France, Italy, the U.S, Chile, Argentina, and more.
All VIP attendees receive a souvenir wine glass and plate, PLUS FREE PARKING in the CTC lot with a provided shuttle.
This VIP experience includes exclusive hors d’oeuvres.
Hope you’re hungry.
We’re partnering with some of Chattanooga’s finest restaurants to bring some of their most scrumptious bites for you. Bring your appetite!
What’s a party with the Chattanooga Symphony without great music?
Stay tuned for information about the guest artist for Uncorked 2018!
The only thing silent at this party is the auction.
Be prepared to bid on fabulous trips, luxurious items, and one-of-a-kind CSO experiences.
Benefiting the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera, the city’s only fully professional performing arts organization.
The mission of the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera is to inspire, engage, and enrich the greater Chattanooga community through music and music education.
Inspire. Engage. Enrich.
Support for UnCorked will help fund important education and enrichment initiatives, such as:
- Introducing over 25,000 students to classical music through the CSO’s Ensembles int he Schools Program.
- Allowing over 7,000 students to attend Young People’s Concerts at the Tivoli Theatre and in Cleveland.
- Serving thousands from the community through free concerts such as Pops on the River, our Sensory Friendly concerts, and Out and About ensemble performances.
- Collaborating with other local arts, education, and non-profit organizations such as the Creative Discovery Museum, Hunter Museum of Art, Chattanooga Market, Chattanooga Ballet, and more.
Help us put the party together.
It takes lots of hands to put UnCorked together.
Want more information about volunteering? Please contact Volunteer Manager, Staci Spring.
More than 1000 party goers attend UnCorked each year including symphony supporters, wine and food enthusiasts, and others from the community looking for a fun and beautiful evening. More than 20 local restaurants donate tapas-sized food samplings and wine is provided through a local distributor.
For UnCorked 2017, Sponsors receive VIP tickets (or double the GA tickets) PLUS free and dedicated parking, name recognition on event materials, and in season long CSO materials.
For more information about becoming a corporate partner, contact Matthew Hubbard 423.267.8583 ext. 2103, or email@example.com
UnCorked is made possible through the support of the following generous corporate partners:
Needle + Loom
Southern Community Bank
- UnCorked! will happen rain or shine
- No refunds or exchanges
- All entrants must show valid i.d. to be admitted
- Dress is casual! Feel free to wear shorts, khakis, sundresses, etc.
- Getting social? Use #CSOUnCorked for pictures and more fun!