First Tennessee Foundation, Presenting Sponsor
Barnett & Company, VIP Sponsor
Harriett & Berton Whitaker, Event Chairs
Come get UnCorked at the party in the park!
UnCorked isn’t your typical symphony gala.
Grab your friends and join us on the banks of the Tennessee River for wine tasting, some of Chattanooga’s best cuisine, and of course, music for sipping and dancing.
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, May 13, 2017
6:30 to 10:00pm
- UnCorked! will happen rain or shine
- No refunds or exchanges
- All entrants must show valid i.d. to be admitted
- Dress is casual! Feel free to wear shorts, khakis, sundresses, etc.
- Getting social? Use #CSOUnCorked for pictures and more fun!
Hope you’re hungry.
We’re partnering with some of Chattanooga’s finest restaurants to bring some of their most scrumptious bites for you. Bring your appetite!
Restaurants who joined us in 2016:
- Bluewater Grille: Smoked Tuna Waldorf on a Toasted Pita
- Wine: Love Noir Pinot Noir
- Chattz Coffee: Brewed coffee, iced for the occasion
- Clyde’s on Main: Hickory Smoked Wings
- Wine: Chic Barcelona Cava Brut Rosè
- Community Pie: Kale Salad
- Wine: Sea Pearl Sauvignon Blanc
- Culinard: Braised Lamb on a Crostini with an Orange Compote
- Wine: Cline Cellars North Coast Viognier
- Dipped Fresh: Chocolate Dipped Delights
- Embargo ’62: Classic Cuban Style Turnover Filled with Cuban Ground Beef
- Wine: Gran Passione Rosso
- Five: Uptown Shrimp with Asian Slaw; Gulf Seafood Gumbo; Stuffed Mushrooms
- Wine: Urban Riesling
- Kozy Cooking: Smoked Pork Tenderloin with Citrus Infused Onion Jam
- Wine: Chloe Chardonnay
- Milk & Honey: Assorted Gelato
- Porter’s Steakhouse: Crispy Bread topped with Filet Mignon, Diced Tomatoes, Balsamic Glaze and Roasted Garlic
- Wine: Resson Tinto Garnacha
- Puckett’s: BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with Southern Slaw on Sweet ‘n Spicy Corncakes
- Wine: Mont Gravet Rosè, Cotes de Gascogne
- Rolling J’s Bistro: Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Wine: Font Mars Picpoul de Pinet
- St. John’s Restaurant: Glazed Pork Belly
- Wine: Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Viognier
- Taco Mamacita: Guacamole, Red Salsa and Chips
- Tremont Tavern: Chicky Goats Gruff – Grilled House Brined Chicken Breast, Roasted Red Peppers, Garlic Aioli, Goat Cheese and Sprouts
- Wine: Lobster Reef Sauvignon Blanc
- Urban Stack: Bologna Sliders
- Wine: Domaine des Cassagnoles Gros Manseng
- Walden Club: Chicken Salad in Fillo Cups; Steak Empanadas with Cilantro Sour Cream
- Wine: Memo Sangiovese Terre di Chieti
We’ve got our headphones on listening to the best party music for next year’s party – stay tuned for more information.
Benefiting the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera, the city’s only fully professional performing arts organization.
The mission of the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera is to inspire, engage, and enrich the greater Chattanooga community through music and music education.
Inspire. Engage. Enrich.
Support for UnCorked will help fund important education and enrichment initiatives, such as:
- Introducing over 22,000 students to classical music through the CSO’s Ensembles int he Schools Program.
- Allowing over 6,000 students to attend Young People’s Concerts at the Tivoli Theatre and in Cleveland.
- Serving thousands from the community through free concerts such as Veteran’s Day and Pops on the River; our Music Arts & Healing program; and Out and About ensemble performances.
- Collaborating with other local arts, education, and non-profit organizations such as the Creative Discovery Museum, Siskin Children’s Institute, Hunter Museum of Art, Chattanooga Market, Chattanooga Ballet, and more.
Help us put the party together.
It takes lots of hands to put UnCorked together.
Want more information about volunteering? Please contact Volunteer Manager, Sarah Marczynski.