During the CSO's 2017/18 season, the orchestra will perform compositions from six living composers. Five of the composers will join us the week of the concert and be featured guests at a Thursday lunch. Join us and hear straight from the artist about their background, inspirations, compositions, and what to listen for at the concert. Buy Series
- September 29, 2016 - Jonathan McNair, An Earthen Man
- October 20, 2016 - Kendra D'Ercole, Wie die Blätter Herbstes herabfallen | world premiere
- February 16, 2017 - Douglas Hedwig, Movable Borders | world premiere
- March 2, 2017 - James Stephenson, Concerto for Violin, "Tributes"
- April 27, 2017 - Ola Gjeilo, Dreamweaver