Venues Archives: Tivoli Theatre
The Tivoli opened on March 19, 1921 following two years of construction. This fabulous historic showplace known as the “Jewel of the South”, was most recently renovated in 1989 and has become the main performance venue for many Chattanooga arts organizations including the CSO. For over 90 years the grand old theatre has entertained Chattanoogans, offering everything from silent movies to Broadway blockbusters.
The Tivoli theatre is located on the Chattanooga free Electric Shuttle bus route and has a Bike Chattanooga station located at the entrance.